- New to finance or taking on a finance role?
- Setting up a CIC / charity / company /other organisation?
- Want to upskill to give certainty about financial management in your role as a trustee?
- Need the confidence to build a cashflow forecast for your organisation?
- Assurance about future financial viability of your organisation?
- Want accreditation to develop and recognise your finance skills?
WYCAS will be running a new E-Learning course from April 2017 to cover all the basics of good financial management. The course will require 30 hours of student learning time and be accessed remotely from your computer, to learn from the materials and submit assessments in your own time. For those submitting assessments the course is accredited at Level 3.
The course is suitable for trustees, finance workers, volunteer treasurers and anyone interested in financial management in the third sector. The course fee will be in the region of £500.
The course objectives will be:
- To understand the reasons and methods of recording financial information and ways of controlling its accuracy
- To understand the process and method of budget and cash flow forecast preparation.
- To understanding the process and method of producing financial reports and their interpretation.
- To understand the current regulatory requirements for year-end accounts and their interpretation
- To understand how financial rules can help to reduce risk
If you would like:
- to know more details about what the course covers, please register your interest here
- to see the learner feedback from the initial running of the course, please click here