WYCAS offers packages of tailored one to one support at an organisation’s own premises on a broad range of finance and related governance issues. For example, this includes:
• maintaining financial records;
• full cost recovery;
• all aspects of budgeting;
• preparing finance reports;
• costing for funding applications; and
• developing financial procedures.
We offer expert help where and when it's needed to address the specific needs of the organisation. To use this service contact the community accountant for your district: