Finance is not just for the Treasurer
- Are you aware of the financial guidance provided by the Charity Commission and what it means?
- Are you confident that you understand your financial and related reports?
- Do you know how (or if) your budget is produced?
- Do you know what policies and procedures on finance are required?
This course will help trustees feel confident requesting information, asking questions and meeting relevant reporting requirements. The course is aimed at all trustees, both new and experienced, and there will be plenty of opportunities for questions and discussion.
Following this training session you will have a better understanding of:
- What questions should be asked on the accounts
- Why the presentation and style of your reports is important
- Key features on reports, can you spot any trends or potential problems
- Key features on developing a budget
- Why you need financial policies and procedures
- How to develop and use a reserves policy
- What to do in the case of insolvency
We want as many organisations as possible to attend so we suggest a maximum of TWO trustees per organisation.
This course is for organisations from Bradford District with a turnover over £50k.
Location: Voluntary Services Centre, Bradford
Contact: For more information and to Book Online