The cookies on our website help us:
- Make our site work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Internal record keeping
What we collect
- Name and email address for our e-bulletin subscribers only
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
Visitor Statistics Cookies
Turning Cookies Off
We use third-party cookies from Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics service, which helps us to identify how visitors use our website and identify how we can make further improvements based on data collected. The data collected by Google Analytics is completely anonymous and data collected only applies to your usage of our website. Typical data collected about your visit to our website includes (but not limited to) the web browser you use and your operating system version.
Google stores the information collected by the cookies on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if they are required to do so by law or if the third party processes information on Google’s behalf.
We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.