Should we register as a charity?

If your organisation has wholly charitable objects, is for public benefit and has income of over £5,000 (and it is not a CIC) it must register as a charity with the Charity Commission.  Please see page 2 on our Spring 11 Newsletter for further information.

Posted in: Regulation: Charities, Companies, HMRC etc

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Electroville

Stringer House, 34 Lupton Street, Hunslet, Leeds, LS10 2QW | Charity Number 1076962 | Company number 3721361