What is our ARD?

Accounting Reference Date.  This is given when you first register as a company and states the last day of your accounting period.  You can find this if you look up your company through the Companies House website.  The ARD can easily be changed but there are time limits on when you can apply to Companies House to change the company’s ARD.

Posted in: Regulation: Charities, Companies, HMRC etc

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Electroville

Stringer House, 34 Lupton Street, Hunslet, Leeds, LS10 2QW | Charity Number 1076962 | Company number 3721361