When do we need to be VAT registered?

You need to register if you make taxable sales of over £81,000  in a 12 month rolling period. (This is the 2014-2015 threshold.)  You may chose to register voluntarily (for possible advantages of doing this see HMRC’s VAT website.

Posted in: Regulation: Charities, Companies, HMRC etc

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Electroville

Stringer House, 34 Lupton Street, Hunslet, Leeds, LS10 2QW | Charity Number 1076962 | Company number 3721361