WYCAS award winning, accredited E-learning course: Financial Practice and Procedures
- New to finance or taking on a finance role?
- Setting up a CIC / charity / company /other organisation?
- Want to upskill to give certainty about financial management in your role as a trustee?
- Need the confidence to build a cashflow forecast for your organisation?
- Assurance about future financial viability of your organisation?
- Want accreditation to develop and recognise your finance skills?
We will run this course in response to demand, and will contact you when there is sufficient interest to run a cohort. The course will require 30 hours of student learning time and be accessed remotely from your computer, to learn from the materials and submit assessments in your own time. For those submitting assessments the course is accredited at Open Awards Level 3 (Financial Practice and Procedures).
Watch our short video to find out more about our course:
To trial the E-Learning quiz mentioned in the video please click here, (please see the video for login details and include the exclamation mark when entering the password).
The course is suitable for trustees, finance workers, volunteer treasurers and anyone interested in financial management in the third sector. The fee is £500.
The course objectives will be:
- To understand the reasons and methods of recording financial information and ways of controlling its accuracy
- To understand the process and method of budget and cash flow forecast preparation.
- To understanding the process and method of producing financial reports and their interpretation.
- To understand the current regulatory requirements for year-end accounts and their interpretation
- To understand how financial rules can help to reduce risk
If you would like:
- to know more details about what the course covers, please register your interest here
- to see the learner feedback from the initial running of the course, please click here